Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pretty Quiet Week

Hey Guys,

Well not much going on here this week. We are on spring break until next week so I don't have any school work to do. I plan on shooting a quick piece near the end of this week into this weekend and uploading it probably on Sunday

I just got my final scores back from the Behavioral Science class, 100%!



 Second class in a row with perfect scores.

I can't wait to get started on the next class, Overview of the Visual Arts Industries.


In other news, it seems like this blog idea has sparked some other students interest and they have start blogs as well. I will post the link to a couple below. Also I am working on getting some people together to create a new website that can serve as a hub for all of the students blogs. If a whole bunch og students get involved then we can have a home page that pulls the feed from each students blog and posts it on the front page. It would be a one stop shop for all Full Sail blogs. The hope is to also be able to narrow it down so people can search by degree and read the blogs from students that are in the degree program they are interested in.

Well I guess thats it for now. I'll be sure to update everyone if anything else happens.

Sit back, relax, and pass the popcorn. This could get a little crazy.

Q

Student Blogs:

Sean Korb - www.myfullsailjourney.com



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on your scores in class! 100% is awesome! Thanks too for the shout out on your page! I really like your layout and love the idea of a Hub website for student blogs. Let me know if I can help, not sure what I could do to help but sounds interesting.

Q said...

Thanks!
I will definitely let you know. Since it's an off week at Full Sail not a lot of people are responding right now, but I think next week I may be able to get something done.

Post a Comment