Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Little Off Topic (Esio Beverage System Deal!)

Now I realize that this is kind of off topic, but I wanted to share this with you guys because it was an awesome buy and I thought someone out there may be interested. I was able to get an absolutely amazing price on the Esio Beverage System at my local Walmart, and I wanted to share it so everyone else could check and see if they may be able to get a similar deal if they were interested.

Check it out:




One other thing I didn't mention is that the system has a reserve tank of about two gallons so you won't have to fill it all the time. Anyways it looks pretty cool, and I will let everyone know how it works as soon as I have it set up. Check out the official site here.

Please subscribe if you haven't already, and sit back, relax, and grab some popcorn. This could get a little crazy.

Q

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great video and Great deal, Only thing that worries me is I hope it isn't a discontinued item and you wont be able to find the drink packs any more. But it looks like you picked up a bunch of them.

Q said...

Yeah I had thought of that, I looked it up and it was just released at the end of this past year in Walmart, and the official website doesn't have any indication that they are stopping the production. The other thing is that even if they stop making the packets it also is designed to dispense regular water both hot and cold. Since our fridge doesn't have a dispenser it ends up being awesome for that alone.

Post a Comment